Thanks to that awful disclaimer that runs before all of the Sean Cody bareback scenes, we now know what kind of testing a Sean Cody model undergoes before he films his bareback scenes. (We’ve also been given a hypocritical “recommendation” about how to conduct our own sex lives, and I recommend that Sean Cody please stuff it.) But what about the models who don’t do bareback? If it’s so safe, why isn’t everyone doing it? Should we assume that the Sean Cody models who still do condom scenes are HIV-positive, or are they just pussies?
Not that there are very many condom scenes anymore. has transitioned into more of a bareback site now, having released only three condom movies compared to seven bareback ones in the past month, including today’s release of . And while I was watching Dennis ejaculate a large amount of semen directly into Pierce’s asshole this morning, I couldn’t help but wonder if maybe, just maybe, the “RNA by PCR test” (whatever the hell that is) “missed something” and what I was actually witnessing was Dennis inadvertently infecting Pierce with HIV. Oops.
Other questions that ran through my mind while I was masturbating to this morning:
1. Presumably, models whose HIV tests come back positive aren’t allowed to film bareback scenes? Right? What happens to them? Are they sent home for the day?
2. Models who haven’t filmed bareback scenes (yet) include Ethan(!!!), , and , to name a few. Are they HIV-positive, or are they just “not interested” in doing bareback?
3. Or, is it that HIV-positive models are allowed to film bareback scenes for Sean Cody, but they are only put into scenes with each other? (Because none of them care about infecting each other with different strains of HIV?) Did Dennis and Pierce’s tests both come back positive, so Sean Cody threw them together for a scene? The disclaimer isn’t clear as to what exactly happens! All it tells me is that people are being tested.
4. Since Cal/OSHA is supposed to be enforcing the state law that protects workers from bloodborne pathogens, will they head down to San Diego and start imposing fines on Sean Cody, just like they did to Treasure Island Media? Or, should Sean Cody be exempt from all the fines because their models are “way hotter”?
5. How much more does a bareback scene pay over a condom scene? $500 more? $1,000 more? How long until Sean Cody recoups what they are shelling out in increased scene rates and expensive testing procedures?
Are these the kinds of things that Sean Cody wants people to be thinking about while watching their scenes? (Granted, I was still masturbating, but it was kind of weird!) RNA by PCR? HIV? STDs?
Oh, the price you pay for trying (and failing) to tell everyone exactly what you’re doing…for telling everyone what they don’t really want to hear…