After noting Logan McCree’s recent Twitter activity discussing how even though he still likes sex with men he “lost his gay membership” for various reasons including a love for eating pussy a good number of Sword commenters jumped all over him. Well, he has a few words for each of you. And a whole lot of words for some of you.
First of all, he calls the Sword piece “a stupid article full of half-truths” and he’s incensed by all the “stupid comments” (welcome to the internet!). In response to my saying that he is a “DJ, massage therapist and actor in the UK” which by the way comes directly from his Twitter profile, Logan replied in the comments, “I don’t work as a DJ or actor in the UK.”
Well, Logan, maybe it’s time to update that profile…
I wouldn’t normally do this, but since Logan took the time to systematically respond to just about every fucking comment on the post, and write a lengthy response to the post itself that still doesn’t disprove any of what I said, I’ll just repost his responses here, and continue to rebut his rebuttals.
He denies that he was “shacked up with a woman in Scotland,” as I put it. But he lives in Scotland now, says he’s spent two years building his own house there (in a town called Durness). And he was living in Scotland back in 2011 when he saying that he was currently in a relationship at the time with a woman who had been a make-up artist on a set he was on in another country. My mistake if “shacked up” was inaccurate, but it was implied.
And, like virtually every other gay porn star who likes having sex with both men and women, he refuses to be called “legitimately bisexual,” as I called him, saying, “I personally don’t like boxes like bisexual.” FINE. You like sex with men, and with women, apparently equally. Whatever.
He would also like us all to know that he was for some reason offended by my saying he was “touting his health at age 37” and still looked good despite not going to the gym for three years. “What’s wrong with being happy about living healthy?” he asks. “I dont drink alcohol, don’t smoke don’t do drugs, I’m vegetarian, don’t do steroids, don’t drink coffee or black tea and I don’t fuck bare. And I like to live this way… The next gym is 2 hours away from where i live and I just bought myself a homegym this week.”
As for the rest, because he seems very concerned with setting the Logan McCree story straight and apparently wants back in the porn industry now that his house is built here’s the rest, in Logan’s own words. Forgive some of the spelling… he’s German, remember:
A lot of people here have a lot of opinions about me, based on limited informations.
Here are some informations to try to set things right or at least show my perspective. I try to put them in chronological order:
– I was always attracted to men and i guess I always will be.
– I tried a few relationships with guys, but it didn’t feel right to me
– I was in a relationship with Vinnie D’Angelo and it was not just a friendship. He is a great guy and he deserves all the best. Because being in a relationship with a man doesn’t feel right for me (and this is nothing homophobic at all, its just the way I feel)I couldn’t give him as much love and attention as he gave me and as he deserved.
– To answer the question what happened to Vinnie: As far as I know he lives a happy live away from porn and I think thats great. I wish him all the best, he’s a good guy.
– I strated seeing women AFTER I broke up with Vinnie. The reason, I “tried” women again, was simply, because even though I’m attracted to men there was something missing. I started a relationship with with an amazing, wonderful woman, who accepted the fact that I like men as well and who was ok with me doing porn.
– At this time I gave an interview and also takled about the fact that I was having a relationship with a women now. To be honest, when I gave that interview, I was not aware that ANYBODY could really be offended by it. I don’t judge people for their sexuality and I don’t understand why others do.
– what fallowed was a shitstorm of predjudice, attacks, roumors and gossip. That I am Gay 4 Pay, straight, surpressed gay, Ex-gay and so on. All of that is utter nonsense. Every persons sexuality changes over the years. some people start to get into SM or fisting, others have less sex and concentrate more on cuddeling, some people make experiences with transgenders. We live and love slightly different every day. Thats life. Evolving. I don’t want to be stuck in a box just to please other people. Is the gay community so narrow minded that they couldn’t support my “coming-out”. (of course there were always people supporting me, also in the gay community)
– My answer was to shoot the video Logan McCree – sraight or gay or what!? to make fun of the intolerant, radical hostile views of some people
-A little something about my career: When I started porn, Chris Ward, boss of Raging Stallion told me that a porn career lasts approx 3 years. After that you are old news. And thats true. I worked for RS for three years and then a friend of mine ask me if he could start a porn website with and for me. Thats how loganmccree.tv started. I wanted to shoot scenes with guys i really liked and I wanted to do scenes without script, without pressure and with a lot of fun. just real sex, as relaxed as possible. sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn’t. all in all i think we shot some great scenes, i am proud of. Then I moved to scotland and started building a house. I couldn’t build a house and shoot porn at the same time and i thought it would be easier to find a girl if I was’t working as a porn actor any more. Now, 2 years later my house is finished and it doesn’t look as if I would find somebody anytime soon unfortunatelly so I might as well do a couple of porn scenes again. (besides, I can stop porn again anytime i want to).
– The idea to do porn again came from doing cam4 shows (that by the way, quite a few people do enjoy). As one of you guys here mentioned my old boss Chris Ward from Raging Stallion was watching one of my shows. I was very happy to see that he was watching, because we really really like each other. He is a great man and I would call him a friend. After the show he asked me if I wanted to do some fetish scenes for RS and I agreed. And not because of the money, because, belive it or not, there is not a lot of money in the porn industry any more. The reason I want to do the scenes is for fun and to see some old friends again.
– Twitter account. I created a twitter account simply because people kept telling me that there are some fake accounts out ther, people pretending to be me. Thats why I created a twitter and an Instegram account. To give fans the chance to contact me.
– Some guys started to attack me again for being Ex-Gay, that I should die, piss off and so on. Thats why I started the “I lost my Gay_Membership hitlist. It is a joke, just like the “Straight or gay or what!?” video. I never liked boxes like gay, bi, straight. I was kicked out of the “community” by some people, just because I’m not the person they want me to be. And Instead of attacking them, I make fun of the situation and also try to explain myself to them. But as always, comments are being taken out of context and used to prove their point.
– Of course I use stereotypical “reasons” why i lost my gay membership, otherwise the joke wouldn’t work, would it? I am quite aware that not every gay man is a clichee. In fact most arent. But at the same time it is true that it isn’t easy to be in the gay scene and different. Gay punks (and i am not talking about fetish punks), goths, metalheads and so on have a hard time in the so-called community. Not to mention trans people. They don’t find acceptence in any community but their own. We should all respect each other and not just people that are and think like us.
– I absolutely support gay marriage!!! and i never said I didn’t
– It is true that I can’t really support same sex adoption, but I’m not fighting against it. I think a kid should ideally grow up with a mother and a father. I think its good to have both influences. That being said, I know that same sex couples can be great parents and a some straight people shouldn’t have kids. But if you gave me the choice if i wanted to grow up with a mother and father, two moms, two dads, a single mother or a single father, i would chose the mother and father. But the most important thing is not the gender, its how much they love the kids.
all the best to all of you